A person's nose can be a very important feature of the face. A disproportionate nose or an irregularly formed one that points in a different direction can get people talking about you for years. Sometimes people even use it as a feature to identify you. This can affect both your personal and professional life.
A pimple, or discoloration of the skin, or a weird looking eyebrow is easy to deal with. But being born with a weird looking nose that spoils your looks entirely can ruin the beauty of your face. Thanks to Rhinoplasty also known as Nose Surgery, problems like such can be resolved.
Let’s take a quick look that a few things that you need to know about Rhinoplasty.
Who is eligible for a nose job!!?
A person can consider getting a nose surgery under the following circumstances:
- Extensively large or small nose
- Crooked nose, or a nose out of alignment
- Mismatch of nose and face
- Breathing difficulties due to nasal block
- Birth defect
- Nasal hump at the tip of the nose
Rhinoplasty, how is it done!!?
It’s a simple procedure.
- The nose is anaesthetized or made numb.
- Next, an incision is made down to the cartilage or bone that supports and gives shape to the nose.
- There are two techniques commonly used, endonasal (from the inside to prevent scarring), or open rhinoplasty in which the incision is made from the outside or top of the nose.
- Next, depending on the change that needs to be made, the cartilage inside is adjusted to increase or decrease the length of the nose.
- To make it perfect, at times, cartilages are used to remodel the tip of the nose to make it look thinner and sharper.
- Following this, the skin and soft tissue covers the bone structure given to the nose making it look perfect.
- Certain candidates look for more plump or chubby noses. In such instances, fat grafts are used to make it look more fuller in areas desired.
How to Choose My Surgeon for Rhinoplasty?
Get to know the best rhinoplasty surgeon in the area by screening them out using the following tips.
- Specialization in the field
- Experience in the industry
- Trust level and confidence in your surgeon
After screening out the best in your locality, make an appointment to meet them in person. Ask questions and make yourself feel comfortable. Get to know them better on levels of customer satisfaction.
At Dr.Rekhas Skin and Slim Center, you’ll find all of the above. We are the best because we work with the best. Our customer experience speaks for itself. Walk into Dr.Rekhas Skin and Slim Center with confidence offers best Rhinoplasty Treatment in Mumbai. Let your nose of today be a history of yesterday.
Make an appointment with us without delay!!!
Contact us at www.drrekhas.co.in
Find our latest offers: www.drrekhas.co.in
Get to know our doctors better at www.drrekhas.co.in
Mail us: email@example.com